Attend the Richland Area Farmers Market for the best in local, fresh produce and quality made crafts. Don’t forget to pick up your tokens and BONUS BUCKS at the Pine River Food Co-op!
The Richland Area Farmers Market will be open for the 2016 season this Spring. We hope to see you one last time and thank you for you patronage this year.
Farmers Market Hours:
The Saturday Richland Area Farmers Market: 7:30 A.M. to Noon at the Richland County Courthouse, corner of Seminary and Center Streets.
The Wednesday Market is CLOSED for the season. Thank you for your patronage.
We are accepting growers of vegetables and fruits for the 2016 season. Contact the Market Managers at 608-627-1799 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE: (not all products are available each week)
-Zucchini – Cucumbers – Swiss Chard – Mint – Yellow Summer Squash
– Green Beans – Radishes – Kohlrabi – Chives – Peppers
– Garlic – Eggplant – Tomatoes – Oregano – Butternut Squash
– Lettuce – Parsley – Cilantro – Kale – Potatoes
– Beets – Basil – Dill – Spaghetti Squash
– Green Onions – Buttercup Squash
– Honey – Mushrooms (Shiitake, Blue Oyster, Golden Enkoi)
– Bee pollen – Raspberries
– Organic coffees
– Salsa – Sauerkraut
– Chutney – Dill Pickles
– Jams and Jelly
– Strawberry – Blueberry – Apple Butter
– Zucchini pineapple – Blackberry – Rhubarb Cherry
– Peach – Grape – Strawberry Rhubarb
– Raspberry – Beet – Sugar Free Blackberry
– Scones – Granola
Lotions and Soaps
– Goat’s Milk Lotion – Laundry Soap
– Bar and Liquid Soap – Baby Soft Scrub and Laundry Soap
And Much More!
– Cut flowers – Note Cards – Pottery
– Rings – Bird Houses – Beeswax Candles
– Earrings – Writing Pens – Encaustic paintings
**Plus friends to visit with and a large lawn for children to play on**
RAFM is open Wednesday and Saturday from May to October. You can keep up to date with available produce on the RAFM website www.richlandareafarmersmarket.org