Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Recipe yields 3/4 cup dressing
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Notes and variations:
To add heat, use cayenne pepper or some jalapeno with ribs and seeds.
For different flavor combos, add cumin, more garlic, or more lime juice.
For a little tang, add white wine vinegar in addition to the white vinegar.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
5.3 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
2 Tbl Peanut Butter
1 Tbl Honey
Cinnamon to taste
Combine all ingredients with a spoon.
Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2-3 cups water
- Place all ingredients in blender or juicer and mix for 30 seconds-1 minute. (I have a blender so I needed to mix a bit longer.)
- Serve immediately.