Find out how to support the 2016-17 work plan for the Wisconsin Partnership Program ongoing since 2012 in Richland County.
Top priorities include:
1. Expand the EBT program at the Farmers’ Market
2. Launch a Point of Purchase campaign
3. Continue to grow the Farm to School program
4. Maintain a community wide campaign
5. Develop a mission and vision for the FIT coalition
There will be a roles for all interested community members. All are welcome. If you have a vision for a community with greater access to healthier foods, please attend this meeting! For more information visit our website or call 608-649-5968